If you’re already in one of the Singplicity groups you will be receiving Zoom invitations by email to join one of 2 singing sessions happen at 2.00pm on a Tuesday and 6.00pm on a Thursday. If you’re not a regular singer with us but would like to join in, please contact me.
We’re gradually working out what works and what doesn’t so bear with us and please keep feeding back on how the experience could be improved for you.
I will try to make the sheet music (Dots) and sound files (Bleeps) available in advance so that you have chance to learn /revise the songs we’ll be doing. It is becoming more possible to teach new material to a big group via Zoom but if you have done some preparation this might help.
Week 14, Tuesday 4th August
1. This week we’ll sing through Breaths again just to remind ourselves how brilliant we are. If you’re printing off parts, choose either High Voice or Low Voice – don’t worry about the parts labelled Soprano, Alto or Bass as you won’t be singing those! If you’ve missed the learning of this, don’t worry – it’s pretty straight forward and easy to pick up.
2. We’re going to continue with the beautiful Chela; we’ve been through the 1st verse but we’ll recap before we go on to the other verses so don’t worry if you can’t remember it or if you missed last week.
3. Hopefully there will be time this week to start having a proper look at On Yonder Old Oak, which we have sung in the past but a while ago and many of you may have forgotten it or never sung it – it’s a fun song with lots of interweavingness in the chorus!
4. If there’s time, we can have a look at Let the River Run, which we have done many times before, but if anyone needs to have a proper look at any part of it we can do that before we sing it through.
4. We’ll finish with the Goodbye Song.
There is an optional fee for this session of £5 per person. If like me, your income has taken an almighty hit then please pay what you can afford or have it on me. If you feel that you would like to contribute you can pay weekly or for the whole month of July in advance (4 weeks).
Zoom Singalong Session