MindMusic sessions follow much the same format as my Singing for the Brain(R) sessions: the only difference is that the name, ‘Singing for the Brain’ is registered to the Alzheimer’s Society and can only be used if they are involved.
MindMusic sessions will involve:
- a cup of tea and a chance to chat
- a gentle physical and vocal warm-up
- a welcome song where everyone is introduced by name
- a selection of rounds, action songs, cumulative songs etc which will be new to the singers
- a selection of old favourites that the group will know.
Currently there is one MindMusic session:
Where? Maes y Ffynnon, Beaufort Road, Crickhowell, NP8 1AJ
When? Thursdays, 11.00 – 12.30
Cost? £3 per person per session (includes tea / coffee and biscuits)
The sessions are run in partnership with Crickhowell Voluntary Bureau and we are grateful for their subsidy.